Thursday, March 24, 2011

This is a picture of myself when I was younger.

This is the outside of the Drury Lane Theater. This is where i started my career.

This is the inside of the Drury Lane Theater. This was the first stage I ever preformed on as a proffesional. Its also where I became famous

This is a painting of me in my costume for the Harlequin dance. the Harlequin dance was my most famous dance, and is what got me known as "Englands first ballarenia"

This is a photo of Codelia from King Lear. This is not a photo of myself, but i did play Codelia. It was my most famous role as an actress. It was also one of my frist roles as an actress.

This is John Churchill. He and I were very close. He was what people now would call a "boyfriend". though i was actully I was his mistress, actully his only mistress (at the time)

This is James Craggs The Younger. He was another one of my "boyfriiends". He and I later had my beautiful daughter Harriot.


This is in fact my wounderful husband. Barton Booth. He was and manager and an actor as well. I love him dearly.

This is a painting of the Baroque dance. This was another dance that I was famous for. Everyone loves my fancy footwork!

This is the cover for a lovely book that was writen about my life by Moir Goff. You must read it sometime. Its a very good read.




9 comments:

  1. I'll make a note to read your biography sometime! How ever fond am I of baroque dancing, although only at formal dances would you find me. My place is not in the public's view, seeing my annonymously acclaimed literature, let alone on stage! But I do love dancing; it is so exhilarating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the drury lane theater is absolutely beautiful! I've played in building quite like that one. The dynamics the rooms have in buildings like this are wonderful! Maybe I can play for you while you dance sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I am a writer, I do admire the photographs of the Drury Lane theatre. It is a very beautiful and remarkable place. The stage and the inside is quite beautiful. I love all the intricate details. But not to mention, the outside is simply superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see youh ave had the chance to play at the Drury Lane Theater! That must have been an exciting thing in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the costume that your wearing for the Harlequin dance! Its different but colorful and beautiful on you! And also congradulations on getting known for "England's first ballerina."

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an extremely beautiful woman! I wrote a few Satire's for the Drury Lane theater, you might have performed one of them since we are in the same era! I had many "girlfriends" as well, but I currently have my eye on someone, that I happen to be viewing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your costume for the hellaquin dance is quite nice and I am glad to see you married such a fine lad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea you had a biography! Might have to look into that. I hear you are quite a fascinating young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your extravagant dresses! May sometime we will have to raid eachother's closets.

    ReplyDelete